Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 4 Blog Entry

I spent my time this morning, while folks were editing, researching and learning new organizational tools.  I spent the majority of my time exploring Evernote and although I am not done, I do see that it could be a very useful tool to organize everything (notes, ideas, websites, links, photos etc) all in one place.  Like many people, I find that at any one time I have meeting notes in multiple notebooks, I have sticky notes on my desk and computer, I have a to-do list on my fridge at home, I have photos of things I like in my phone, and I constantly taking mental notes of tasks and ideas that are promptly lost in the back of my head.  If I continue with this method I just might lose my mind.  I am hoping that Evernote might be a solution...more to come

3 comments:

  1. Evernote's cool...hope you end up using it. Great tool. Anxious to see your presentation tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same situation as you...stuff everywhere. I am interested in using Evernote as a place to keep all my notes, photos, or whatever I need. The idea that I can use Evernote on different devices appeals to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Evernote! I'm liking it too! However, I have a feeling I will like it a ton more when I can get it on my iPhone. God speed iPhone 6! I will take your advice though and go to apple store today to see if they can help me update to iOS 7... so many little hurdles and so little time! :)

    ReplyDelete